Service Migration Specialist for Building Solutions
- Milan, Italy
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are a collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further.
We're looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Infrastructure Regional Services & Solutions (RSS) Europe division as a Service Life Cycle Specialist and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
People spend 90% of their lives in buildings. The quality of the interior environment has a profound impact on the quality of life. Though innovate building technology we provide intelligent automation technologies and services for commercial, industrial and public buildings and infrastructure. As a trusted advisor and reliable partner, a systems integrator, service provider and product vendor, we help to build efficient, safe, responsible and responsible environments - and so we are crafting perfect places.
If you are customer obsessed, with a passion for making a difference, then this is an excellent chance to join our team!
This is your role. What part will you play?
Using your technical and financial expertise, along with your critical thinking and influencing skills, you will help tailor our service offerings to our existing and new end-user customers.
- You will possess the skills to communicate the impact to the customer's business objectives of utilizing Siemens services solutions within their facilities. Specifically, you will be in charge of the technological modernizations of the systems installed in the North of Italy focused.
- Translate HQ directives to local market requirements in order to Develop new business relationships with end-user clients positioning Siemens services in their facilities.
- Team sells with other Division partners when appropriate to bundle service solutions and expand Siemens participation inservice opportunities -typically bundled include mainly HVAC equipment, as well as Fire Alarm Systems, Security Systems and Remote Services.
- Work with End-User decision-makers & contacts including, VP's of Operations and Directors of Facilities, with the responsibility to maintain/expand these relationships within assigned, existing client accounts as well as build new customer relationships.
- Analyze installed based situation and develop strategies in orther to support sales to reach targets creating also taylored solutions and presentations.
We are not looking for superheroes, just super minds
- We are looking for someone with a learning and open mentality with the ability to work in teams with diverse strengths and embracing differences of team members to achieve the best outcome for Siemens
- Ability to interpret the needs of the customer pursues new business opportunities identifying, if possible, new opportunities.
- A strong listener, with self-control and the ability to navigate through sophisticated situations
- Future problem solver and leader with vision who can demonstrate resourcefulness and flexibility in changing environments
- Clear communicator with the ability to convey technical/ digital solutions to customers in a clear way
- Innovative thinker and entrepreneur who consistently meets and exceeds targets
We've got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- You will have a bachelor's degree in Electronics/ Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Expertise in the service market on Total Building Solution projects of the up-grade strategies of the installed base.
- Confirmed IT skills needed to enable remote service and push for IP solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and local language.
- Must be willing and available to travel for training and business development (25% travel in year one)
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That's why we recruit extraordinary minds from all walks of life. Siemens encourage everyone to bring their whole self to work, and we support applications from a diverse talent pool
It's incredibly important that our people enjoy working here and therefore we take great pride in having a friendly, helpful and engaging culture. We also appreciate that development and training is important to many and that's why we have an encouraging environment which invests in our employee's development, whether that's Chartership, training or mentoring.
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities' organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
- Shareholding plans for the employee;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and seek the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
Before meeting us, read stories about our values and our people on www.siemens.com/careers and For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We believe strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage only online applications, and we don't accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top