Are you an expert technician, who is really keen on translating customer needs into technical and digital solutions? Are you looking for a job that requires versatility, variety of skills and a passion for supporting customers? We have an amazing opportunity for you as an Field Service Engineer for Remote Control of Electricity Distribution within our Siemens Digital Grid Team based in Milan.
The Smart Infrastructure Division from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to create an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources.
Want to know more?: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/about/businesses/smart-infrastructure.html
• Field Service Activities on Server and RTU, with the aim of increasing services of assistance,predicitive/corrective maintenance of spare parts packages and updates;
• Support the customers and partners during the technology implementation of Telecontrol Systems;
• Held training or workshops of new technical features to spread the know-how with the customers and support pre-sales activities
• Maintain accurate reporting into dedicated Company Tools
• Being recognized as the technical reference for dedicated clients, building trust and long lasting relationships.
- You have an Engineering degree or a Technical Diploma
- You are expert in O.S. -Linux-Windows-Virtualization Infrastructure-LAN Configuration-Firewall-Router-VPN
- You are fluent in Italian and at least B1 in English
- You have the aspiration to develop a technical path and grow into a technical role
- You have familiarity with (electrical/electronic/mechanical) support/assistance/maintenance
"At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds"
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Diversity and inclusion helps us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices (Smartworking) that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Siemens takes also care of it's employees needs with Flexible Welfare Programs that can be extended to your family (Health Insurance, Shareholding Plans, Professional and Extraprofessional accident insurance).
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
NOTE: For the new GDPR we manage only online applications (in English) and we don't accept CVs by mail.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time