Senior Tax Engineer at Digital Tax Eco System (m/w/d)
- Munich, Germany
Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We'll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- In your role you are in charge of the autonomous development, functional reconciliation and implementation of master data management for taxes by considering all relevant legal requirements on global and national level
- Further you autonomously evaluate and deploy IT requirements in the changing global tax environment (e.g. eDocuments, Real-time Reporting, legal requirements)
- You assess, evaluate and deploy best fit IT solutions in the area of Withholding Tax (WHT), Corporate Income Tax (CIT) and Transfer Pricing
- Moreover, you take over the product owner role within the agile project Focus /4 (SAP S4 implementation) for the areas of WHT and/or CIT
- The management of successful collaboration with various stakeholders like IT, our business and external suppliers belongs also to your tasks
What you need to make real what matters.
- The basis of your success are concluded studies (> 4 years) in the area of tax and business informatics
- You have long time professional experience, preferably in the area of tax and financial auditing
- In addition you have IT- (SAP and tax application) knowledge as well as market know how in the tax area
- You have sound knowledge in the area of artificial intelligence
- Moreover, you are experienced in working in agile environments
- Good communication skills, the ability to work in a team as well as fluent written and spoken German and English skills round off your profile
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions to j ob ID: 202294 with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities .
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top