Senior System Manager (f/m/d) ETCS
- Berlin, Germany
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
Your new role - challenging and future-oriented
- As a System Manager (f/m/d), you will have overall technical responsibility for ETCS onboard customer projects around the globe, with which we make long-distance rail traffic safe with signalling technology to the latest standards
- To do this, you will analyse and define the overall system, record and clarify all technical and operational requirements
- You define the system architecture, update it over the entire project duration and coordinate interfaces
- You monitor the overall system integration as well as the technical project results and actively control them throughout the entire project
- You will also prepare decisions for further development by analysing the implemented overall system and advise on follow-up projects
- You have successfully completed a university degree (Master / Diploma) in a technical field
- In addition, you have many years of professional experience as a system manager in railway technology or in the development, engineering or tendering of ETCS projects
- You are characterized by a very good understanding of complete railway technology systems and have sound knowledge of requirements engineering and configuration management
- You are familiar with the relevant standards, rules and regulations (TSI, CENELEC etc.)
- You are also used to work in international environments and teams
- Because we employ you in projects all over the world, you will have at least conversational German skills and very good English language skills and the willingness to travel (approx. 20%)
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Timm Lotz .
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top