Senior Solution Sales Manager
- Bangkok, Thailand
What are my job descriptions?
- Plans sales volumes and potentials of all customers in the assigned region.
- Provides accurate information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
- Analyzes the specific market conditions and builds a sound market related network of stakeholders.
- Spots opportunities for local product and service portfolio solutions.
- Prepares customer contact, builds and maintains a customer focused network.
- Prepares / coordinates and negotiates proposals in cooperation with proposal mgmt / other involved professionals and management.
- Ability to identify customer pain points and comes up with solution addressing those challenges in line with portfolio
- Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects or services programs.
- Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
- Contributes to the development of After-Market business in the region.
- May act as a point of contact to customers in commercial matters and influences collaboration within the organization to secure customer support.
What do I need to do to qualify for this role?
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (Master in Information Technology will be a plus)
- 10-15 years of overall Sales experience
- Experienced in manage and achieve sales quota not less than 100M THB
- Experienced in manage and close highly complex industrial solutions project i.e. Process Instrumentation + Automation System + Digital Layer or Application
- Deeply understand with ability to moderate discussion with customer regarding Industry 4.0 and Digital Transformation for Process Industry
- Familiar with Chemical Industry with at least one additional other Process Industry Vertical i.e. Glass, Pharma, Cement, Sugar customer in TH
Company: Siemens Industrial Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top