Senior Sales Manager – Energy Efficiency H/F
- Brussels, Belgium
Within the Smart Infrastructure division, the Energy Performance Services (EPS) activity designs and develops Energy Management Programs for its major Industrial and Tertiary Infrastructure customers. Based on a strategic analysis, these programs articulate turnkey projects and services enabling our clients to drastically improve their energy performance and environmental impact.
Thanks to our global approach, which integrates cutting-edge skills, patented technical solutions, expert project management and deconsolidating financing, we are profoundly changing the way our customers' sites and activities produce and use energy. We design ambitious, innovative, low-carbon energy efficiency and production solutions with the most comprehensive performance guarantees on the market.
We are looking for a Senior Sales Manager in charge of setting up and developing Energy Management Programs and Major Projects for our major clients, particularly industrial clients.
Within the EPS Belgium team, this position is in close collaboration with the Regional sales force, the Vertical Markets department and the National Key Accounts, as well as the EPS teams in Europe.
This position is based in Brussels and needs to be filled as soon as possible.
This position, based in Belgium, is to be filled as soon as possible on a permanent basis, with framework status. Travel is to be expected up to 40% of the time.
- Your first responsibility is to take orders from major customers in a context of strong growth in our business.
- You will define and implement the Strategy and Business Development Plan in collaboration with the management of the EPS Belgium team,
- You prospect according to the established strategy by relying on your professional network and the Siemens sales force, by initiating and developing strong relationships with major Customers at C-level as well as with Divisions and major sites.
- You will identify, qualify and develop Program or Major Project opportunities according to the potential of each Prospect through the analysis of its situation in terms of sustainable development, energy, strategic and operational objectives and financial approach. You will meet and mobilize all stakeholders (financial, technical, legal, purchasing, quality, etc.) around the opportunities under development.
- For Qualified Prospects, you are responsible for the entire process of interaction with the Client, from the initial exchanges to the conclusion of the contract, including the structuring and negotiation phases. You will coordinate the stakeholders at the Client's site and efficiently manage their decision-making process, relying on the technical experts and project developers of the EPS Belgium team.
- You will monitor your markets (customer activities, competition, regulations, etc.) to enrich our value proposition to Customers and regularly adjust your commercial strategy.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in developing and selling complex projects and corporate programs in the field of industrial energy efficiency and thermal optimization, e.g. acquired in a consulting firm, with decision-makers at large sites or companies of national and international dimension.
- You have a good knowledge of the technical aspects of energy efficiency in industrial environments (cooling/chilling, heating, steam/vapor and all thermal exchanges, compressed air and other uses, local thermal fluid production/distribution/consumption, utility and process heat recovery, etc.) and a passion for the topics of the Energy Transition, in particular carbon-reducing corporate programs. You are familiar with the subsidies related to these projects.
- You have a hunting temperament, you have excellent abilities to innovate, convince, negotiate and conclude contracts at the highest level of the company (Top Management, Purchasing, Industrial and Financial Directors) but also with local contacts at Site level.
- You are recognized for your great tenacity, autonomy and strong results orientation in sales with long cycles.
- You have a solid network of medium-sized and large Belgian and international industrial companies present in Belgium. You have an excellent knowledge of industrial environments (in particular Food, Pharma-Cosmetics / Life Science, Luxury, Materials, Chemistry) and a great experience of their decision process for budgeting and allocation of projects and services.
- You can autonomously carry out our financing solutions (leasing contracts, "As a Service" contracts, third party investments, etc.) and the contracting of Projects with Performance Guarantee.
- You are bilingual in English and at ease in an international and multicultural environment.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Energy S.A./N.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top