Senior Sales Engineer - Fire Safety
- Taipei, Taiwan
1) Sales services portfolio (Service & Maintenance Contracts, Spare Parts, Digitalization Services, Repair Services etc.) by identifying and developing customer opportunities. Defines the service part of the customer strategy.
2) Prepares quotations and negotiates them with customer. Accompanies projects during their execution phase to generate follow-up sales. Maintains a service related opportunity pipe-line for his line of duty.
3) Develops and implements marketing plans and strategies to increase sales volume in install base customer base.
4) Follows up the internal processes from order to dispatch in coordination with related teams to ensure delivery of the services.
5) Complies with regulations and company policies
1. Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronic, or information technologies equivalent.
2. Minimum 3 years of experience in Fire Safety
3. Very good knowledge in product or service sales for fire alarm/fire safety or security system and complete drive systems.
4. Proven ability to develop and manage customer relationships
5. Excellent command of English is a plus
6. A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top