Senior Sales Engineer
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Senior Sales Engineer - Reporting to the Head of Sales!
The Energy Performance & Services (EPS) business in Siemens strives to make the building infrastructure reach efficient performance with an outstanding value proposition, giving our clients a clear high-reaching advantage.
With our comprehensive Projects & Services offer, we are profoundly changing how our client's sites and activities consume energy. We drive ambitious and innovative energy efficiency and sustainability solutions and implement measures with strong performance guarantees and financing possibilities.
We are looking for a Senior Sales professional for our Energy Efficiency solutions with comprehensive thinking in scanning market for business opportunities, devise strategies to tap unexplored markets, new and existing customers and new applications, thereby generating leads for requirement in the domain of energy efficiency chipping in to business growth.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Definition and implementation of concrete sales activity plans
- Identification and development of well qualified business leads for energy efficiency solutions
- On-site assessment of client's existing energy and equipment situation, decision-making partners and processes
- Consulting sales proficiency and responsibility for driving the complete interaction process with the customer, from qualification to deal closing
- Good teamwork capabilities with different functions within the EPS team and with the regional teams and contribution with field experience for further solution improvements
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Mechanical / Electrical Engineer preferably with MBA
- Having 6-10 years of meaningful experience
- Proficiency with different aspects of Energy Efficiency project sales and Energy Performance Contracting/ESCO business models
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top