Senior Sales Enablement Program Manager
- Frankfurt, Germany
Mendix is on a mission to enable anyone in any organization - from the marketing coordinator to the software developer to the CEO - to create things that are transformational for their company. We are fundamentally reinventing the way applications are created and we're reinventing the future of software development. Sounds ambitious, right? We agree.
Not to brag, but nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications. Thousands of our customers use our platform to delight their clients and empower their employees. It's no surprise that we're a recognized Leader by Gartner and Forrester in a red-hot market expected to exceed $21 billion by 2022. Ok, maybe we did want to brag a little. But we're proud of what we've accomplished...and...we're humble enough to admit that we need you to make us even more effective.
Do you have the ability to engage with the best sales talent and team with them to help them achieve their highest output? Are you maniacally focused on helping customers achieve meaningful business outcomes through your technology? Are you best of breed? If you are all these things, we would love to have you a part of the Mendix Sales Enablement team.
We're looking to grow our EMEA Sales teams by hiring a Senior Sales Enablement Program Manager to develop and enable top sales talent. In this role, your mission will be to build and strengthen the capabilities of the Mendix extended Sales Team through enablement, technical readiness and best-practice sales tools and methodologies across EMEA.
Your Primary Responsibilities will be:
- Partner in close in collaboration with key stakeholders (Director of Global Sales Enablement, Sales Leadership in Europe and APAC, Sales Operations, Product Marketing etc.) to assess gaps in field capability, uncover opportunities to improve productivity, resulting in an on-going prioritized Enablement Plan
- Contribute to and deliver the New Hire Program and other key strategic skills development programs to accelerate ramp to productivity and provide a world class on-boarding experience
- Facilitate, teach sales process, market, product, competitive positioning related courses and coach face-to-face or virtually to boost productivity of the incumbent team
- Develop targeted certification activities and programs to test and measure the team's ability to execute to expected standards of performance through online and face - face testing and certification.
- Capture "Voice of Field", keep a pulse on the customer environment and field personnel to drive adjustments
- Work with Product Marketing and other subject matter experts to create and arm the team with sales assets, and ensure they remain current
- Track and report on the EMEA sales level of performance readiness against ramp time, capability and productivity expectations.
You're the enablement innovator we need if you have:
- A proven track record of "hands on delivery" of impactful sales enablement programs (that includes training and coaching) of enterprise sales teams.
- Strong sales and technical acumen. The Mendix Platform is complex; you need to be able to equip our team to have fluent conversations around how it relates to our customers' business, and how it addresses customers' challenges better than the competition. So experience in cloud computing / app dev related technologies or proven experience in translating complex technologies into simple concepts is a must
- High energy and passionate when it comes to helping others succeed - we want somebody who is passionate about helping others become A Players
- Strong presentation capabilities. You must be able to bring our content to life. Control the virtual (or eventually - live) room and adjust your style and tone to the audience
- Ability to prioritize and plan eﬀectively with a demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, thrive in a fast-paced environment and stay flexible and adaptable through growth and change
While we live on different continents, speak different languages, and work on different things, we are bound by our "MendixBlue" guiding principles. Being "MendixBlue" means that you live the culture, and you consistently improve it as we grow. It's kind of a big deal.
We put the customer first. Without our customers, we have no business. So, if you act in the best interest of our customers, always...you belong here.
We think big. We work to have a meaningful, lasting impact on the world. So, if you aim high and think long term...you belong here.
We innovate. We want to be what happens next. So, if you ask "what if?" and work to find a way or make one...you belong here.
We nurture talent. We look, not just at the sum of what an individual has done, but at the potential of who they can be. So, if you're up for learning from your failures...you belong here.
We hear every voice. Inflated egos don't last here, humility does. So, if you share credit and ensure that the best ideas win - regardless of who they come from...you belong here.
We own it. If something needs doing, we do it. So, if you focus on the outcome, and take initiative to get it done...you belong here.
We have fun. We use laughter as a common language. We can ask for help and we're happy to give it. So, if you find joy and purpose in what you do...you belong here.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But you'll find one at Mendix. We are at a pivotal time in our company's existence: where rapid growth meets stable funding. This is the time for industrious people to raise their hands to solve the next generation of problems. Mendix is a place where ambitious people can thrive; where you can identify an issue, propose a solution, and build the structure to make it happen.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means we're backed by the resources and stability of one of the world's largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim has been to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. That's why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. With offices in the Netherlands, the UK, Germany, and the US, (and more coming), we provide an international playground to truly impact the world through low-code.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mendix Technology B.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top