Senior Regional Sales Engineer - Palembang
- Jakarta, Indonesia
- Basic Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 3 to 5 years proven track record in sales in a similar field in Indonesia.
- Indonesian citizen
- Extremely customer focused with an established sales network
- Flair for clean and compliant front-end sales
- Excellent communication & sales skills
- Good knowledge of the Indonesian Power, Utility sector market including allied assigned verticals and or Infrastructure and Industrial market including assigned verticals
- Knows and applies efficient negotiation skills
- Knowledge of CRM and/or KAM methodology and related tools
- Excellent coordination skills with self-motivation
- Plans sales volumes and potentials of all customers in the assigned region and ensures achievement of sales targets.
- Analyzes the specific market conditions and builds a sound market related network of stakeholders.
- Generate sales opportunities for Siemens' portfolio business.
- Prepares / coordinates and negotiates proposals in cooperation with proposal team and others involved in project and commercial management.
- Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
- Contributes to the development of After-Market service/ life cycle Management business in the assigned region.
- Responsible as the point of contact to customers in technical and commercial matters and influences collaboration within the organization to secure customer support
- Able to work effectively with individuals from multiple cultures and backgrounds
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: P.T. Siemens Indonesia
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top