Senior QA Engineer - Siemens ProductCERT (f/m/d)
- Tres Cantos, Spain
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
With its over 300 employees, Siemens Cybersecurity (CYS) works hand in hand with the company's business units to ensure Siemens' future. CYS operates its cybersecurity services together with internal and external partners, including industry-leading businesses, promising start-ups or we just do it ourselves! These collaborative endeavors focus on a wide range of future technologies with a view to securing them with our knowledge and operational excellence. In addition, CYS also provides consulting and development services for Siemens' business units and supports them with methods and tools related to business excellence.
Join our team now in Cybersecurity as a QA Engineer in the STS Team!
Your new role as a QA Engineer - challenging and future-oriented
• Develop automated acceptance and system/integration tests for the SiESTA product landscape
• Lead and coordinate the quality assurance (QA) activities for the SiESTA product landscape
• Play a relevant part by ensuring the compatibility of multiple components
• Participate in scrum development team to ensure continuous quality of deliverables in each sprint
• Conduct testing activities
• Work with test automation tools like Jenkins and Gitlab CI
• Ensure that quality issues and bugs/flaws are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our tracking system
• Work with development team to clearly communicate flaws and steps to reproduce for rapid resolution
• Write test code for automated testing tools in ruby and/or python
Your qualifications - solid and appropriate
• Technical degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Electronic Engineering or equivalent
• Understanding the concept of software testing
• Experience with scripting languages like ruby or python
• Experience in using an agile approach to software development
• To collaborate well with developers to advocate the user's perspective
• To understand software internals and debug problems using log files
• To programming ability sufficient to write functional test code in automation testing tools
• Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
• Proficient in written and spoken English (German is a plus) combined with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
We're looking for forward-thinking, results-oriented game-changers like you to join our team of specialists. Together let's build ground breaking security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us seek tomorrow's challenges today!
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
#cybersecurity #CTCYS #ITSEC #DigitalMinds #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub #LI-DL
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top