Senior Provider Manager (f/m/d)
- Munich, Germany
Financing the future.
We are more than Financial Services - We are turning ideas into reality: Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let's develop together what will be important tomorrow!
What part will you play?
As Contract Manager (f/m/d) you play a critical role for the organization and serve as primary organizational contact and liaison for all contractual topics between internal departments, local and global affiliates, employees, customers and vendors.
- You are responsible for the management and the optimization of contractual, trade and service relationships in a multi IT partner and provider environment and have an eye on the continuous improvement
- You oversee the organizational contract development and management activities and enforce organizational principles of integrity and compliance
- You ensure that contracts and proposals are properly entered into the central contract databases and securely maintained. In this context, you exercise the provider governance according to the framework and define and maintain KPIs and SLAs
- You develop standards for contracts which includes drafting for contractual provisions based on strategy discussions
- You conduct contract strategy meetings to identify issues and assure accuracy and appropriateness of contract text and attachments
- Furthermore, you support with the tendering process and the proposal preparation (RfP), the selection process, further processes and management
What you need to make real what matters.
- You have successfully completed your studies in Business Administration, Economics/Law or similar with a focus on IT
- Furthermore, you have more than five years of professional IT work experience, also regarding negotiations especially with IT suppliers
- You have collected in-depth project experience over the last years
- You have a deep legal knowledge, especially in the area of software and the corresponding conditions and regulations relevant to purchasing contracts (UrhG, IS, ECC, DP...)
- You know and understand the IT market and the corresponding IT contracts (e.g. SaaS)
- You have profound knowledge of the financial sector and its legal requirements (MaRisk, BAIT, EBA...)
- Business fluent German and English skills round off your profile
Do you want to know more about us?
We at Siemens Financial Services provide business-to-business financial solutions.
Our unique combination of financial expertise, risk competence and industry know-how enable us to create tailored innovative financial solutions. With these, we facilitate growth, create value, enhance competitiveness and help customers access new technologies. We support investments with equipment financing and leasing, corporate lending, equity investments and project and structured financing. Trade and receivable financing solutions complete our portfolio. With our international network, we are well adapted to country-specific legal requirements and able to provide financial solutions globally. Within Siemens, we are an expert advisor for financial risks. We have our headquarters in Munich, Germany and almost 3,000 employees worldwide.
Follow this link to discover our world: http://www.siemens.com/finance
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities .
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top