Senior Project Manager (f/m/d) R&D Hardware Products
- Karlsruhe, Germany
We want to make a real difference! - How about you?
The division Digital Factory offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services. We support manufacturing companies in implementing more flexible and efficient manufacturing processes. Our customers are based all over the world and in a wide variety of industries, from the automotive or aviation industry to mechanical engineering.
Together we will develop the next generation of IPC hardware using the latest technologies. By this we will craft the near future of IIOT and automated factories.
In this role you will ...
- be responsible for the project management for the development of new hardware products in the IPC area from the concept to the handover to the customer
- professionally lead several project teams (4-5 projects), including project managers.
- The team size in the projects varies between 7-20 employees. In this key role, you will also lead employees beyond the boundaries of the department
- working with international teams to meet the diverse needs of our global customers.
- constantly analyze industry trends and technologies (such as AI, 5G, edge computing and cloud computing) and implement them optimally in our projects
- develop new IPC solutions together with colleagues in (international) teams across departmental boundaries and hierarchies. In addition, there will be also a close cooperation and coordination with the senior executives.
- a successfully completed technical university degree
- many years of proven experience in project management for hardware products, ideally with IPCs and /or x86 platforms
- experience in the technical or disciplinary management of employees
- expert knowledge in industry trends and technologies and an open mind to set new impulses and implement trend in our products
- entrepreneurial thinking, strong analytical and economic skills to be utilize successfully in decision-making
- a confident appearance, empathy and excellent communication skills in order to build long lasting relationships with customers and colleagues
- very good written and spoken English skills - additional languages are an advantage, but not required
https://new.siemens.com/ - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top