Senior Product Engineer (EM / IR) - SISW - MG 208651
- Fremont, CA
During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Company: SISW - MG
Job Title: Senior Product Engineer - 208651
Job Location: USA - CA - Fremont
Job Category: Product Engineering
Mentor Graphics, a Siemens Business is a global technology leader in Electronic Design Automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost effectively.
Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design.
Mentor Graphics embraces diversity and Equal Employment Opportunity as critical to the success of the company.
Product Engineer, Transistor-level EM/IR
Mentor Graphics seeks a highly motivated technologist with the capability and desire to make a meaningful contribution to the development and deployment of a transistor-level EM/IR tool. This latest addition to our excellent team will work with the team to define, support and market transistor-level power analysis and reliability sign-off.
• Enable customers to successfully analyze and eliminate transistor-level EM/IR issues
• Define and spec new features based on customer needs and product strategy
• Build tight customer relationships
• Partner with engineering to agree on specification details and test cases
• Manage customer and internal partner expectations
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
• BS degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, Physics or related field is required. MS degree is highly preferred.
• Should have 2 ormore years of meaningful experience in the semiconductor IC design or EDA industry
• Previous experience with product development is a requirement
• Strong knowledge and experience in analog design, transistor-level IR/EM analysis, transistor-level simulation, parasitic extraction, and cell characterization.
• Must demonstrate script-programming skills with languages such as TCL, Perl, Python, shell, etc.
• Must be familiar with Unix/Linux operating systems
• Must demonstrate excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities, and strong communication skills
• Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously with multi-functional, distributed teams
• Ability to write comprehensive marketing or product requirement specifications in English.
• Validated collaboration skills
• Willingness to travel
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Back to top