Senior PHP Developer (m/f/d)
- Aveiro, Portugal
Challenging times require flexibility and adaptability. Therefore, Siemens Mobility Portugal has created a "New Normal Working Model". This gives you the flexibility to work from the safety of your own home while you can still count on full office support.
To carry more flexibility on to the times after the pandemic, we will offer a flexible working model that allows you to work partly from home and from the office, giving you more freedom to balance your private and professional life.
Siemens Mobility provides integrated Mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics for efficient transportation of passengers and goods.
With digitalization we enable Mobility operators worldwide to make trains and infrastructure intelligent. Our business segment Intermodal Solutions (IMS) creates and develops innovative high-quality software for trip and train planning, mobile ticketing and comprehensive Mobility as a Service (MaaS) solutions.
We share one common goal: enhancing the passenger experience with our combined power for the future of Mobility.
Siemens is setting up in Aveiro, a new Software Development Center targeting Intelligent Solutions for the future of Mobility. We want YOU to join our team in the capacity of:
Senior PHP Developer (m/f)
- Takeover responsibility to develop, maintain and modernize our mobile Ticketing Software suite;
- Develop and document high quality software code applying state of the art agile software development principles;
- Define and technically conceptualize products, features and related services;
- Perform code reviews and quality checks including legacy code;
- Provide guidance and coaching to other, junior team members;
- Take a leading position in forming an agile and cross functional team, with excellent team spirit and provide guidance and support to other team members.
- Several years of experience in software development of complex software based on PHP and MySQL;
- Ideally experience with Symfony PHP framework (alternatively Lavarel or Zend);
- Profound knowledge in OOP, Design Pattern, Clean Code and Unit test;
- Experience with automatization of modern IT landscapes (CI, CD, AWS);
- Proven ability to analyze legacy code and to step-by-step transform into a modern service architecture;
- Team player with passion for quality, efficient software solutions and modern architectures;
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top