Senior Materials Planner
- Monterrey, Mexico
Material Planner will be responsible of material planning, fulfill ROP (safety stock) according to MRP analysis and exchange communication with the supplier base to achieve the required and optimum stock level to meet demand and customers' needs. The Material planner will also ensure the supply chain of his/her materials to mitigate production down time. He/she will be involved in shipping, invoicing and receiving areas as well as working with suppliers to increase KPI supplier delivery reliability.
What do you do?
- Responsible for purchased material planning process from placing purchase order.
- Follow up with supplier to deliver product to production assembly lines and/or service parts
- Manage raw material safety stock levels.
- Expedite internally and externally supplied materials to ensure production goals are meet.
- Implementation and coordinate min / max of inventories with suppliers
Safety, Occupational Health and Environment Responsibilities:
- This position must be attentive and act preventively against possible risks in terms of safety, occupational health and environment, being aware of the impact that their behavior or decision could generate.
- Must keep high standards of order and cleanliness in their work areas.
- This position must not act intentionally or recklessly against the objectives or interests in matters of Safety, Occupational Health and Environment.
- SAP/ERP Knowledge (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office Excel know-how
- Knowledge on implementation of sourcing models
- Communication skills
- Advanced English,.
- Logistic and supply chain knowledge
- Materials planning experience (3 years)
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top