Senior Manager (f/m/d) - Business Model Innovation
- Munich, Germany
Financing the future.
We are more than Financial Services - We are turning ideas into reality: Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let's develop together what will be important tomorrow!
What part will you play?
In this role, you are responsible for identifying, developing and introducing new business models for Siemens Financial Services based on Siemens Companies' requirements and market trends, especially in the context of the digital transformation. You act as central, cross-functional specialist and coordinator for the SFS Business Units concerning the development of new and innovative financing solutions in the area of sales financing for the Siemens Companies.
- In close collaboration with SFS Business Units, SFS Company Financing Solution Partners and regions, you develop and implement innovative financing solutions and support the Siemens Companies in implementing new business models with integrated financing
- This includes the identifying, evaluating and testing of new business models and corresponding business plans. You lead and support projects to introduce new business models, prepare management presentations and recommendations for actions
- You coordinate SFS-wide development activities and ensure a cross-BU transfer of know-how
- In close collaboration with the SFS strategy team and based on your participation in Siemens internal and external conferences, you identify relevant innovation-related activities for Siemens Companies and SFS. In order to achieve this, you understand and incorporate relevant developments in the FinTech market and of Siemens competitors
- In addition, you act as central and cross-functional competency to coordinate and advise Siemens Companies with respect to new business models with integrated financing, particularly with respect to accounting treatments, Siemens guidelines, Key Performance Indicators, and value drivers for capital efficiency
- Conceptualizing and implementing important projects is also part of your responsibility. This can include the lead of the overall project or sub-projects
- Furthermore, you independently process ad hoc orders from Senior Management and SD management (e.g., special analysis, presentations, etc.)
What you need to make real what matters.
- You have successfully completed your master's degree in Business with focus on finance, financial mathematics or business informatics. MBA or CFA qualification is preferred
- You have collected at least 5 years of work experience in a financial services company, a consulting company with focus on financial services, or an industrial company with a strong (commercial) sales and strategy background as well as experience in the development of new business models
- You have working experience in leading complex, international projects with interdisciplinary teams and in communication with Senior Management. Moreover, you gained experience working together with foreign entities and diverse cultures
- You have strong analytical skills, a proactive and structured working style. Methodological know-how with regards to design thinking or moderating workshops are a plus
- You are a team player, and you are able to successfully manage diverse stakeholders in an empathic manner
- You are enthusiastic, curious, and quickly understand trends and new technologies that add value to SFS
- Your profile is rounded off by fluent German and English skills
We at Siemens Financial Services provide business-to-business financial solutions. Our unique combination of financial expertise, risk competence and industry know-how enable us to create tailored innovative financial solutions. With these, we facilitate growth, create value, enhance competitiveness and help customers access new technologies. We support investments with equipment financing and leasing, corporate lending, equity investments and project and structured financing. Trade and receivable financing solutions complete our portfolio. With our international network, we are well adapted to country-specific legal requirements and able to provide financial solutions globally. Within Siemens, we are an expert advisor for financial risks. We have our headquarters in Munich, Germany and almost 3,000 employees worldwide. Follow this link to discover our world: www.siemens.com/finance .
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions to j ob ID: 202739 with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities .
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top