Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Senior Management Consultant (f/m/d) Clinical Consulting. Value Partners for Healthcare Consulting is part of the Enterprise Services organization and one of the most dynamic and fastest growing units of Siemens Healthineers. In the three practices Clinical Operations, Strategy & Finance and Digital & Transformation, we offer our customers comprehensive, independent consulting and implementation services based on our technology expertise.
This position can be filled at our locations in Berlin and Erlangen. We also offer flexible home office options that can be individually agreed.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will support our national consulting practice in Germany to become part of one of the major strategic healthcare consulting organizations worldwide. By building a powerful network and with your acquisition capabilities, you will contribute to grow the practice according to our business targets over the next 5 and more years
- You are directly responsible for projects within healthcare facilities. In cooperation with the customer, you collect and analyze information, develop efficiency-driven solutions for the customer's processes and support in the implementation
- As you carry out each project to the highest quality standards and within budget, you are effectively supporting your team in solving the problem
- You drive project acquisition and systematic market development and communicate with sales. As a result, you prepare and present a specific offer
- By supporting our customers, you will seize project enhancement opportunities. You will challenge client thinking, justify arguments, and maintain composure and professionalism even in difficult times
- You will further enhance your skills and build on the strengths you bring to the firm. Our consultants receive exceptional training and professional development. You will further grow your own health care know-how self-independently and get familiar with Siemens Healthineers products and processes
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/careers/value-partners
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have completed a bachelor's or master's degree, ideally with a degree in medicine or a comparable field, and consistently excellent academic performance; a postgraduate degree (e.g. MBA, PhD, M.D. etc.) is an advantage
- You have many years of project experience in healthcare consulting, preferably in a project management role
- You have already been able to gain work experience in a clinic or an institution in the healthcare industry
- You have experience in the application of common digital technologies in healthcare and bring related IT skills
- Clinical pathways, process analysis and optimization, as well as LEAN approaches are well-known and already applied procedures for optimizing patient care
Your attributes and skills:
- You are able to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and German
- Furthermore, you are willing to travel
- Your proven ability to support teams and motivate others allow you to gain the respect of clients and colleagues and work collaboratively. In this role you will work on the best teams to help healthcare providers succeed globally in today's dynamic environment. In this role, you will work together with our team to help healthcare providers achieve global success in today's dynamic environment
- You stand out due to exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills as well as strong interpersonal and communication skills
When you join Siemens Healthineers as a consultant, you are joining a firm that will challenge you and invest in your professional development. Get ready for a rewarding, challenging, and highly flexible career. We offer multiple opportunities for leadership roles within the Consulting organization and in other areas at Siemens Healthineers.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That's why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 - 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Barbara Hoehne.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time