Senior Lead Engineer
- Hyderabad, India
- Mentor / Siemens is the leader in the field of design tools for electrical systems and we supply to many of the world's greatest automotive and aerospace companies.
- We are investing heavily in extending this portfolio of tools into the design of E/E architecture design tools.
- We are growing the E/E architecture tools team and are looking for an experienced QA professional to contribute to validation of these design tools.
- This individual will be responsible for the design, creation, andexecution of functional and regression tests used to measure the quality, robustness, performance and usefulness of these products in our customers' architecture design flows.
- The individual will work closely with the software application developers and product owners to help deliver timely product releases that effectively meet our customers' needs.
- We are looking for an experienced QA professional with a successful track record in devising and implementing high quality test strategies, leading to the release of high quality products that delight customers.
- Knowledge of modern software quality assurance processes and experience with maintaining regression test suites is essential.
- We are a global development organisation with team members in diverse locations and so great communication skills are needed along with good written and verbal English.
- Work experience in an agile / scrum team will be an advantage. We are looking for someone with a sharp mind and require them to have a good degree in a technical, engineering or science subject.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top