Senior IT Solution Designer (f/m/d)
- Munich, Germany
Financing the future.
We are more than Financial Services as we are turning ideas into reality. Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let's develop together what will be important tomorrow!
What part will you play?
Within the Commercial Finance (COF) area of Siemens Financial Services (SFS), a new global platform for handling leasing contracts is being rolled out. The CMS (Contract Management System) IT analysis & configuration team is responsible for Service Management and implementation of changes on that platform and forming the knowledge pool in IT in that area. As Senior IT solution expert (f/m/d) you are involved in business analysis, system configuration, supports estimations, training, testing as well as go-live and warranty phase. You work closely together with IT architects, service integrators and delivery & release management.
- In your role you are responsible for the creation of solution designs and ensure that results are documented. You also facilitate design sessions with vendors
- You apply the data model of the Cassiopae leasing platform to come to an efficient and sustainable architecture and design
- You design CMS and all related activities (e. g. interfaces) with platform view and also drive vital decisions about other application landscape parts
- You are responsible for contributing to the development of the overall architecture
- In addition to that, you are responsible for data flow analysis and the definition of authorizations
What you need to make real what matters.
- The foundation of your success is a university degree in Informatics, Business Informatics or similar
- You have at least five years of work experience in the financial services industry (leasing experience is helpful)
- Moreover, you have a strong background in Cassiopae product and design of at least five years and possess very strong expertise in the Cassiopae data model
- Certificates in IT architecture are beneficial
- You have an analytical mindset and put attention to detail
- The key to success in this role will be your strong communication skills as well as your excellent customer orientation and stakeholder management. Because of your intercultural skills, you can work together effectively with people from different regions and with different backgrounds
- Fluent English skills are a must, ideally you are also fluent in German and/or other languages
We at Siemens Financial Services provide business-to-business financial solutions. Our unique combination of financial expertise, risk competence and industry know-how enable us to create tailored innovative financial solutions. With these, we facilitate growth, create value, enhance competitiveness and help customers access new technologies. We support investments with equipment financing and leasing, corporate lending, equity investments and project and structured financing. Trade and receivable financing solutions complete our portfolio. With our international network, we are well adapted to country-specific legal requirements and able to provide financial solutions globally. Within Siemens, we are an expert advisor for financial risks. We have our headquarters in Munich, Germany and almost 3,000 employees worldwide. Follow this link to discover our world: www.siemens.com/finance .
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
www.siemens.de/karriere/faq - if you need information on the application process.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities .
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top