Senior IT Project Manager (f/m/d) - Siemens Financial Services
- Munich, Germany
Financing the future.
We are more than Financial Services as we are turning ideas into reality. Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let's develop together what will be important tomorrow!
What part will you play?
- As Senior IT Project Manager (f/m/d), you independently manage projects that usually involve the expansion of existing IT solutions or the change to completely new IT solutions
- In this role you are responsible for the comprehensive and independent planning of the implementation of projects along the entire IT value chain. You develop implementation plans - including make-or-buy analyses; you ensure the design, development, testing, implementation and support of software and hardware solutions and you take over the technical leadership of your respective project teams
- You implement the projects on the basis of predefined methodologies such as PM@Siemens and ensure compliance with standards, rules and regulations
- In your area of responsibility, you drive our transformation to a collaborative agile IT. This includes the promotion of digital leadership skills: working in self-organized, autonomous teams, strengthening the personal responsibility of each individual and creating an environment characterized by trust, openness and motivation
What you need to make real what matters.
- The basis of your success is a university degree in the field of IT or Business Administration
- You have long-term professional work experience within the IT and finance industry as a project manager with changing tasks and functions
- You are familiar with classic and agile project methods and have successfully led (international) project teams
- You are enthusiastic and curious, and you have a relentless drive to face new tasks and technologies
- In addition to that, you score with your strong communication skills as well as your organized and results-oriented working method and strong negotiating skills
- In addition to your analytical way of thinking, you are assertive and show a high degree of initiative and team spirit
- Business fluent German and English skills round off your profile
Do you want to know more about us?
We at Siemens Financial Services provide business-to-business financial solutions. Our unique combination of financial expertise, risk competence and industry know-how enable us to create tailored innovative financial solutions. With these, we facilitate growth, create value, enhance competitiveness and help customers access new technologies. We support investments with equipment financing and leasing, corporate lending, equity investments and project and structured financing. Trade and receivable financing solutions complete our portfolio. With our international network, we are well adapted to country-specific legal requirements and able to provide financial solutions globally. Within Siemens, we are an expert advisor for financial risks. We have our headquarters in Munich, Germany and almost 3,000 employees worldwide. Follow this link to discover our world: www.siemens.com/finance .
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions to j ob ID: 226461 with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities .
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top