Senior Integrated Solutions Orchestrator (m/f/d) - (IES STP - SISW - MG)
- Munich, Germany
During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Location: The location of this position is flexible within Europe
Organization: Mentor Graphics (Deutschland) GmbH
Type: Full time / permanent
As "Senior Integrated Solutions Orchestrator (m/f/d)" you're responsible for developing and executing strategies and tactics to achieve specific business objectives for integrated product solutions that cross business and product lines, within an assigned territory.
You will drive the priorities of all integrated solution opportunities in the territory and provides a clear prioritization for resource allocation to the Field technical resources, Account Technology Managers and relative business units. You are responsible for defining technical account plans and campaigns necessary to close business, developing strategic partnerships that promote business objectives, and working with other regional Orchestrators to form a cohesive global strategy.
You will work closely with the Regional Sales Managers, Account Managers and Account Technology Managers to develop account and regional plans. you will heavily influence sales planning with your broad and deep knowledge of the subject matter, integrated product portfolio understanding, and the customer's challenges.
As Senior Integrated Solutions Orchestrator you'll drive digital innovation by:
- Developing the overall solution strategy to achieve business targets and strategic objectives based on World Trade Organization (WTO) needs
- Developing and socializing technical account engagement plans and campaigns necessary to achieve the target results
- Working closely with Account Technology Managers (ATMs) to get consensus on strategy and tactics, and to share technical engagement responsibilities where appropriate
- Leading and managing the solution campaigns
- Ensuring understanding of all elements of any solution engagement including decision making process, success criteria, committed usage upon success, run rate impact, AE resources required
- Conducting regular meetings with specific customer executives and senior management to support successful campaigns
- Aligning with account teams on business opportunities and build up the engagement funnel, summarize data and communicate progress vs plan across multiple accounts.
- Defining, tracking and reporting the priorities for all engagements at every stage and communicate closely with engineering and technical Field management helping to prioritize engagements and short vs. long-term objectives
- Building strong strategic customer relationships
- Serving as a key field resource to summarize competitive threats and opportunities
- You will meet regularly with technical Field personnel and ATMs to review priorities, share knowledge, review trade-offs, and share best practices
- Profound years of relative experience working in or with companies in the automotive and/or aerospace sectors
- Remarkable entrepreneurial and business acumen
- Product, market, and industry knowledge across a wide range of semiconductor development and software related tools
- Senior organizational knowledge
- Strong negotiating and prospecting/uncovering skills
- The ability to set appropriate expectations and decision-making criteria
- Bring technical campaigns to successful closure
- Ability to manage and influence indirectly
- Positive working relationships with account management, field technical personnel, business unit engineering and marketing.
- Professional customer presence at executive through middle management levels
At Mentor we place a strong emphasis on ensuring that both women and men are equally recognized for their accomplishments and able to develop professionally - including during periods of higher demands in their personal lives. To this end, we have implemented various measures over the last few years to ensure compatibility between family and career.
This includes providing competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects. In addition, we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
How do I apply?
We look forward to your application. Please submit your application documents via the button "Apply".
Your contact person is Marc Lerch, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
Mentor & Siemens support the Program "Jobs ohne Barrieren" initiated by the Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Soziales. We emphasize equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top