Senior Energy Engineer
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio; hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant's intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join us to work within our EPS (Energy Performance and Services) Team concentrating on developing innovate energy efficiency solutions for our clients in Saudi Arabia as a Senior Energy Engineer and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role - International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
You will work with our customers to qualify, identify and quantify Energy Conservation Measures (ECMs) for the EPS Business Unit in Saudi Arabia.
- Independently perform preliminary and detailed energy audits (ASHRAE Level 1,2 and 3) to qualify, identify and quantify simple to sophisticated Energy Conservation Measures (ECMs) to convert qualified leads into strong business case
- Coordinate facility site visits and communicate requirements with customer, internal resources and outside vendors/subcontractors on ECMs
- Follow all internal, external processes and coordination with stakeholders for innovative and flawless solution development
- Develop energy calculations, preliminary and detailed reports, and contract exhibits; assists in proposal development
- Apply building energy simulation programs (eQuest, IES, etc.) and MS Excel spreadsheet calculations to determine project energy and operational savings
- Develop Energy Audit report write-up
- Develop M&V plan in line with IPMVP
- Develop comprehensive Roles and Responsibility report for the upkeep of ECMs
- Develop lifecycle assessment of each ECM
- Provide review of subcontractor proposals, resolve gaps in savings calculations and scopes of work.
- Testing new products/solutions and Development of new Energy and water savings ECMs
- Support in standardizing processes and documentations related to Energy Audits and Projects
- Develop vendors, subcontractors to carry out retrofit work related to energy business
Your Qualifications And Skills - Digital And Solid!
- At least 8+ years' Experience in Energy Performance Contracting (Guaranteed Energy Savings projects)
- Extensive technical experience with HVAC systems, building controls, lighting, building envelope, electrical and domestic water systems
- Certifications in Energy space such as CEA/ CEM/ CMVP etc. is a must
- ECM development and calculations' experience are essential
- Ability to work with different stakeholders in Energy Business; internal and external with sound Knowledge of Facility Management processes followed in the building industry
- Working knowledge of eQuest, IES to carry out energy simulations
- Excellent language skills in verbal and written English
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top