Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
Help us transform and grow Siemens and enable us serving better to our customers and partners.
Among our projects is the internal social coding platform code.siemens.com and its eco-system that enables and encourages up to 40.000 developers within Siemens to openly and efficiently collaborate and bring innovation to life.
We are looking for strong engineers with a security background, who are passionate about technology and are also recognized in the Open Source community.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will:
- Manage the on-premise coding platform (based on GitLab) for 40.000 developers with Infrastructure-as-Code
- Contribute towards strategic Open Source Software projects on behalf of Siemens
- Implement API thinking and guide developers on best practices
- Recognized as established Open Source contributor and/or maintainer within well-known projects
- Strong coding experience with multiple programming languages and infrastructure tools, passionate in programming
- Proven track record in the area of Open Source; Cybersecurity experience a plus
- Background in developing and analyzing complex distributed systems is a plus
- Deep knowledge of Linux, CI/CD
- A master or PhD in Computer Science or in related fields
- Fluent in English, (Portuguese or German a plus)
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds of Siemens
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time