Senior Auditor (m/f/d) - Cybersecurity Audit
- Munich, Germany
Location: Munich or Erlangen
Department: Controlling and Finance
Mode of Employment: Unlimited / full-time
Accelerate your career. Become a leader.
Controlling and Finance Assurance (CF A) helps Siemens to achieve their goals by providing objective, factual and independent assurance to the Siemens Managing Board and Audit Committee. As a business partner to Siemens executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact that drives change with improved financial results. We offer a vibrant, diverse and inclusive environment which ensures a variety of perspectives and enables big picture thinking.
CF A is a unique Global Leadership Development Program inside Siemens, stretched over a period of three to five years. We offer continuous career coaching and mentoring throughout the program, all whilst working with top Siemens business leaders on multiple high-profile projects around the world. This is your chance to build your network within the company, develop your operational experience and prepare yourself for a leading role.
The Cybersecurity team of the Cybersecurity and Applications Practice provides core assurance over the cybersecurity health of the company which includes IT and R&D infrastructures, product security, and cloud applications. We are on the lookout for people with a great skillset, an international mindset and new ideas who understand Siemens businesses and how Cybersecurity helps enable and increase market value. Are you one of them?
Apply now for the position of Senior Auditor (m/f/d) CSA Audit in Munich.
To discover more about CF A have a look at www.siemens.com/cfa .
What part will you play?
- In your new role, you drive audits and perform various analyses to ensure the IT landscape in scope is secure, and that the related processes and controls within our worldwide Siemens network are effective in keeping the critical assets secure.
- You will drive innovation in cooperation with cybersecurity experts by challenging their assumptions and identifying weaknesses and improvements on their solutions.
- As an expert, you play a leading role in planning, preparing, and conducting IT Security audits on Siemens systems, products, and services. During this process you drive communication of audit results within the audit department and share your insight and findings in closing meetings with the management team.
- Using your strong analytical skills, you will identify root causes of findings and assist clients in developing innovative improvement measures and help to live in an agile work environment that fosters target oriented, self-organized engagement teams.
- You will coordinate friendly hacking activities during audit activities, prioritize targets, and design attack scenarios to compromise state-of-the-art technologies in order to prove if Siemens systems, products and services are vulnerable.
- In your role you will also actively identify and drive improvements to the audit methodology, recruit new talents, and develop your team through continuous career coaching and mentoring to bring assurance to the next level.
- Strong academic history with a degree in IT, Computer Science or other related fields; certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, OSCP are a plus
- At least 5 years of professional experience within Siemens or a related industry, or a 'Big 4' accounting firm in the fields of IT security audit, cyber security, penetration testing and / or development of industrial IT services and solutions with a proven record of continuous career development
- Demonstrated affinity to learn about the latest trends in cybersecurity and keep up to date in a continuously challenging environment as well as strong communication, project management, and team leadership skills and the drive and vision to develop into future leadership roles
- Profound knowledge of some of the following: information security management programs (ISO27000), IT general controls, industrial security controls, or secure software development lifecycle
- Fluency in English and willingness to travel internationally up to 80% of your time with experience in working in multicultural environments
Click here if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
The person handling this Job is Ms. Cosima Schulz von Siemens
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities .
Organisation: Controlling and Finance
Unternehmen: Siemens AG
Erfahrungsniveau: Early Professional
Back to top