Senior Auditor (m/f/d) - CF A Financial Audit
- Munich, Germany
Department: Controlling and Finance
Mode of Employment: Unlimited / full-time
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Controlling and Finance Assurance (CF A) helps to improve the overall success of Siemens worldwide business operations and processes and provide independent, factual, unbiased assurance to Siemens Managing Board and Audit Committee. As a business partner to Siemens executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact that drives change with improved financial results.
CF A is a Global Leadership Development Program where you will work on different projects for various Siemens businesses globally. The hands-on international exposure, in-depth view into Siemens operations, and networking opportunities are key elements to taking on a leadership role within Siemens as your next career step.
Join our team now in Munich or Erlangen.
What part will you play?
• Preparation, planning and execution of the defined audit program steps to ensure that all risks and controls are identified
• Perform the defined audit program steps in coordination with the Engagement Manager and use analytical skills to identify root causes of findings and assist clients in developing improvement measures
• Build trusted working relationships with the auditee, solidifying CF A as a trusted advisor
• Participate in closing meetings with management and support discussions with drawn conclusions from the engagement
• Participate in forward-looking ad hoc projects to support the business in providing foresight for critical business decisions and implementations
What you need to make real what matters
• At least 5-7 years of professional experience within Siemens, an industry in a Siemens related business, or in a 'Big 4' accounting firm, auditing relevant "blue chip" companies
• Very good career progression
• Strong academic history (degree in Business, Accounting or Finance), CPA, ACCA, ACA qualification preferred
• Experience and in-depth knowledge in Accounting (IFRS, alternatively US GAAP and German GAAP), Financial Reporting, Controlling or Commercial Project Management
• Strong project management skills, communication and relationship building skills
• Strong desire and drive to develop into future leadership roles in the business
• Fluency in English
• Willingness to commit to global travel - 80% of the time
Any questions left?
Click here if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
Siemens places great value on equal employment opportunities. We look forward to receiving applications from handicapped people and thus support the initiative "job - Jobs ohne Barrieren".
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top