(Senior) Audit Associate - Operational and Financial Assurance
- Iselin, NJ
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Controlling and Finance Assurance (CF A) helps Siemens achieve its goals by providing objective, factual and independent assurance to the Siemens Managing Board and Audit Committee. As a business partner to Siemens executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create impact that drives change with improved financial results.
CF A is a unique Global Leadership Development Program, stretched over a period of three to five years. We offer a vibrant, diverse and inclusive environment, which ensures a variety of perspectives and enables big picture thinking. We offer continuous career coaching and mentoring throughout the program, all whilst working with top Siemens business leaders on multiple high-profile projects around the world. This is your chance to build your network within the company, develop your operational experience and prepare yourself for a leading role.
Our Operational and Financial Audit Practice plays a pivotal role in providing assurance to the Managing Board and the Audit Committee on the Siemens projects and businesses. We as CF A create impact by exploring bold questions around product development, R&D and project execution to and maximize the long-term profitability of the enterprise. Using advanced analytics, visualization technologies and artificial intelligence, CFA is actively working on the future of assurance.
Learn more at: www.siemens.com/cfa
Your new role - challenging and future-oriented
- Identify key risks in Siemens's operational and financial environment and develop an understanding of business processes, goals, and strategy in order to provide analysis and interpretation to management
- Design and execute comprehensive audit programs and controls to address the identified risks
- Lead site visits in an international environment
- Develop and promote digital use cases that increase coverage and overall assurance in cooperation with our data analytics team
- Manage multiple stakeholders in complex environments
- Lead meetings with clients to present the team's conclusions and recommended improvements
- Collaborate with external auditors to ensure effective and efficient audit procedures
- Maintain and build your network in various Siemens businesses and functions
- Make use of the unique opportunity to participate in audits within other functional areas
Your qualifications - solid and appropriate
- Strong academic background including a bachelor's degree in a business or engineering related course of study
- Proficient in at least one of the following areas: Product Lifecycle Management, Procurement, Logistics, Project Management, Commercial Project Management, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Manufacturing, Strategy
- Audit Associate role requires 4 to 6 years of relevant operations experience in industries similar to Siemens (manufacturing, product business, construction contracts or project accounting) or comparable experience within Siemens
- Senior Audit Associate role requires 5 to 8 years of relevant operations experience in industries similar to Siemens (manufacturing, product business, construction contracts or project accounting) or comparable experience within Siemens
- Necessary skills, experience and motivation to develop out of Controlling and Finance Assurance department within 3-5 years and move into a business role at Siemens
- Commitment to continuous learning and education
- Demonstrated history of career advancement
- Ability to continue on an accelerated career track
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to travel (including internationally) as well as to live/embrace our remote-working culture
Highly Preferred Qualifications:
- MBA or Master's degree in a business or engineering related course of study
- Domestic and/or international mobility including previous experience either working or studying abroad
- Related professional qualification (PMP, Six Sigma, or PM@Siemens)
- General project management expertise in a complex global organization
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Back to top