Senior Applications Engineer - Calypto HLS - 197866 - SISW - MG
- El Segundo, CA
Company: SISW - Mentor
Job Title: Senior Applications Engineer - Calypto HLS - 197866
Job Location: Fremont, CA, El Segundo, CA, or Austin, TX
Job Category: Applications Engineering
During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Mentor, a Siemens company, is the longest standing Electronic Design Automation company in the world and over the last 30 years has amassed the finest technology portfolio in the business. Our software tools span the full breadth semiconductor and electrical systems solutions including integrated circuit design and verification, PCB design & manufacturing solutions, cable harness design tools, and embedded software. Due to significant increase in the adoption of high level synthesis tools to increase productivity and significantly reduce time to market our customers look to Mentor to provide the industry's leading High-Level Synthesis Platform, Catapult. We are currently looking for an experienced Field Application Engineer to support our HLS customers.
- Work with the World Trade Sales Organization to drive pre and post-sales technical activities to support High Level Synthesis (HLS) growth
- Analyze customer designs leveraging HLS technology and knowledge to produce better design results and enable success.
- Assist with customer design and verification.
- Provide customer training on Calypto Systems Division HLS Product.
- Perform Beta testing and collaborate with R&D to drive product direction and capabilities of HLS.
- Will require up to 25% travel in North America (US & Canada) and some international trips.
- Strong knowledge of VHDL/Verilog/SystemVerilog RTL languages for ASIC or FPGA design and C++ or SystemC.
- 5-7 years of design or application engineering experience in either an RTL or HLS implementation role (design, not verification).
- Experience of ASIC or FPGA hardware design and implementation using RTL or HLS tool flows.
- Experience with computer vision, image processing, video, 5G Wireless or CNN (Convolutional Neural Network) applications.
- HLS design experience would be a significant plus.
- Experience of RTL verification flows and methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in electrical, electronic or computer engineering or a related scientific field.
- Ability to travel and work remotely at customer locations in North America (US & Canada).
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Back to top