Senior Account Executive | Southwest
- Maryland Heights, MO
As a Senior Account Executive, you will engage with the mid-market to enterprise level customers and prospects across the Financial, Retail, Insurance, SLED, and Logistics industry segments within the southwest to TOLA markets. You will be responsible for delivering significant growth in your account base by focusing on pipeline generation, working at the C-levels, successfully building relationships and establishing business value. As an energetic self-starter, you will have the ability to focus on building a solid business pipeline while working with an extended team to achieve their financial targets.
- Identifying, qualifying and closing high value opportunities for Mendix
- Building relationships and establishing communications at the highest executive levels in your accounts to understand their needs and priorities, and to speed and simplify the deal process
- Confirming and communicate the differentiated value of Mendix to the customer at both the technical and business levels
- Understanding the formal and informal buying process in the customer's environment
- Identifying the customer approvers, decision makers, and influencers, and developing strategies for each to mitigate risk and increase deal confidence
- Taking a core role in the closing process including negotiations and procurement activities
- Consistently communicating and brainstorming with extended team around all aspects of account and opportunity development
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Back to top