Scrum Master with IT background (m/f/d)
- Lisbon, Portugal
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
As a Scrum Master, you will:
- Guide, coach and motivate the Agile team, spread across the globe
- Focus on the needs of the Team members and enable them to provide value to their customer/stakeholders with the goal of achieving results in line with the organization's values, principles, and business objectives
- Act as a change agent in the Team and the surrounding organization to help changing culture and mindset
- Organize and facilitate the Scrum ceremonies (Sprint Planning, Daily's, Sprint Demo / etc.)
- Remove impediments (issue identification and resolution)
- Coach the team applying Agile principles and practices, help the team as a servant leader to grow and getting better -lead by example.
- Facilitate collaboration within the team and outside roles
- Protect the team from outside interference
- Ensure that Scrum and other relevant methods are understood and train them
- Ensure governance, e.g. effort tracking within Sprints using Jira, documentation within Wiki (Confluence)
- Guide the team to develop metrics and estimates, and periodically evaluate the process to become better in making predictions and reducing risks.
- Participate in Communities of Practices (CoP) for Scrum Master to share experience within the organization.
To make a difference, you must have:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, economics or related field
- Certified Scrum Master (e.g. PSM 1 / PSM 2)
- SAFe know-how is an asset
- 2+ years of experience as a Scrum Master, Agile Coach or other relevant role
- Profound knowledge of agile principles and methods
- Strong collaboration and team development skills
- Not afraid to improvise when the situation warrants
- Strong facilitation, coaching and mentoring skills
- Strong organizational capabilities
- Experience in working with virtual, globally distributed teams
- You are a team player that likes to work in a multicultural environment
- Written and spoken English on a proficient level is a must, additional language like German is a plus
- PMP / other Agile certifications are a plus.
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds of Siemens
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment. Also, access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, LinkedIn Learning).
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
Therefore we strongly encourage and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top