Scrum Master - eMobility Portfolio
- Bengaluru, India
Role: Scrum Master - eMobility Portfolio
Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go we make sure it makes its way.
Can you help us shape the future? We're looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team as a Software Engineer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
What will the future look like? What can we look forward to? We don't know for sure. That's why we need true pioneers who, while exploring the world of research and development, trigger innovative projects and come up with unusual paths towards a solution - our drive to make the "impossible" possible has no limits! This is your chance: drive global change with us.
What part will you play
- Scrum Master is responsible to enable and coach teams to achieve committed goals and to constantly improve performance of the teams.
- Diligently performs the Sprint ceremonies & its respective needs namely Release planning, Backlog grooming, Sprint planning, stand-up meetings, facilitate prioritization, Sprint review & Retrospectives.
- Possess effective conflict resolution skills. Ability to channelize the communication within the team and external interfaces as necessary.
- Ability to understand the team's project impediments, track and remove them.
- Needs to be an expert coach to guide the team in estimation and planning. Should be able to drive useful, reliable and practical plans for projects.
- Should be a good coach in Agile practices. S/he can coach individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
- Help team or individual to clarify goals and actions to achieve them.
- Knowledge of tools like Confluence, JIRA etc. Should be able to coach or train team on the tools as necessary.
- Helps product owner to refine the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
- We need a BE/B. Tech/ MCA graduate with 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in the Agile development and at least 2 to 3 years as Scrum master role. Experience on Scaled Agile framework SAFe is added advantage.
- Experience leading geographically distributed agile teams and scrum process.
- Experience to present different metrics to various stakeholders (Status reports, burn down, velocity progress etc..
- Should be able to demonstrate continuous Improvements initiatives
- Ability to shield his/her team from outside distractions and interference.
- Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented environments, and Agile practices.
- Experience in working on cloud-based enterprise application development
- Self-starter, quick learner and passionate problem resolver
- Must possess a passion for technology
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Result Orientation and Customer Focus
This role is based in Bangalore. You'll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you'll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you'll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries - and the shape of things to come.
We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top