Scrum Master for Spectrum Power 7
About Spectrum Power 7
More than three decades of knowledge and experience are now reflected in systems like Spectrum Power. Different solutions for power transmission and distribution, advanced monitoring, security assessment and operational improvement of an electric network are developed to obtain high customer benefits like high quality of energy supplied, energy efficiency and grid security. You will be part of a multinational team combining: Engineers, IT Specialists, Software architects and Project Managers, that contribute to the success of our customers business!
Your new role - Areas of Responsibilities:
- Facilitate team events and ensure performance of the team in reaching the goals.
- Coordinate with other teams and keep all involved parties informed.
- Ensure business success by promoting and implementing continuous improvement at team level and project level
- Coordinate onboarding of new team members
- Support Product Owner in the day to day work.
- Prepare and facilitate meetings.
- Inform about the goals and next stories/tasks
- Work prioritization
- Ensure open collaboration between the PO and the team.
- Identify and communicate dependencies when it's the case.
- Follow the product roadmap directions and vision provided from partner organization
- Collaborate with other scrum teams, seek sources of information, initiate lesson learned workshops and documentation (Knowledge Management)
- Cooperates with line management on opportunities for ongoing business / follow-up orders.
- Eliminate impediments if necessary, find appropriate solutions to minimize disturbance for the team.
- At least 2 years of experience in Scrum Master / Lead role.
- Must have Good Communication skills with excellent verbal and writing skills in English. Speaking in German language is a plus.
- Knowledge of lean/agile project management practices and Development, Testing and Release processes.
- Experience with Product Lifecycle Management processes
- Functional Knowledge of standard project planning/tracking tools (Jira,Jazz etc.,)
- Exposure in working with multi-site global teams and Techniques for estimation, risk analysis, data interpretation, root cause analysis.
- Experience in eliciting customer requirements and crafting requirement specifications
- Strong analytical skills as well as wide horizon and a broad approach, with the ability to delve into technical details if required
- Knowledge of Requirement Engineering and Management in terms of collection, analysis, documentation and tracing
- Knowledge of software tools for requirement management, design, configuration management, reviews, testing and SW Verification & Validation
- Knowledge on Digital Grid domain and SAFe is an added advantage.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform essential job functions.
We're Siemens, a collection of outstanding minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us! Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. Siemens in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time