SAP SD Consultant / Application Analyst
- Brno, Czech Republic
As SD Consultant / Application Analyst for SAP ERP, become part of a team of highly experienced IT experts who help Siemens Energy (SE) shape the future of the energy market. Our mission is to develop IT solutions that give SE a competitive advantage.
In this role you will be process owner of sales processes and process consultant. You drive process improvement in various ERP systems and create synergies by using standard solutions and process harmonization.
• In your new role you will be responsible for global demand management, process consulting and business support for the KSP system.
• You will work closely with key users in the business to analyze requirements and create functional specifications for complex functionalities
• In Business Support, you are also responsible for the smooth operation of the SAP system
• You will also develop test scenarios and coordinate test activities
• You develop new process solutions in close collaboration with representatives from business units, segments and IT.
• You will also act as project manager for smaller projects and work closely with other chapters in the SE IT APD SCM Value Center and other value centers.
Your profile for "Making the future possible".
• We are looking forward to getting to know you, if you have successfully completed your studies in (economic) informatics, engineering, business administration or a comparable qualification
• You have already gained several years of professional experience in process governance, demand management and business support, as well as in the design of business processes and their independent implementation in the field of SD.
• Experience in SAP implementation- and migration projects desirable
• You have expert knowledge of the SAP modules in the field of sales logistics, good knowledge of ABAP development and debugging, and process consulting skills.
• Furthermore, you have good knowledge of the adjacent SAP modules such as MM, PP, SD and CO as well as cross-module knowledge of the ERP-SAP world.
• You have knowledge of SAP web technology and project management.
• Initiative - result orientation - organizational skills and quality orientation - assertiveness - communication skills - ability to work in a team - customer orientation
• Since you are working in an international environment, you are willing to travel internationally (10-20%) and are fluent in English and ideally in German, too
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Energy, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top