SAP Customer Service Team Lead (m/f/d)
- Erlangen, Germany
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as SAP Customer Service Team Lead (m/f/d) to drive the rollout and further development of the SAP System P58 in the Customer Service area.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- The SAP system P58 is the global ERP system for all Healthineers countries and regions, and supports the order-to-cash, customer service, finance and revenue recognition process. P58 is in the rollout phase and when fully implemented it will be used by around 10,000 people in approximately 60 countries
- You will act as the functional team lead for a team of international experts. In this capacity, you will be responsible for ensuring that the service functions in P58 can be used in accordance with the requirements
- To this end, you will control part of the development, maintenance and rollout of P58 functionalities and interfaces. You will also help to establish global transparency with regard to the existing SAP landscape and processes in the area of customer service, thereby driving global process optimization
- In addition, you will monitor innovations in the customer service business environment and check their applicability and relevance at Siemens Healthineers (optimizing performance and processes, etc.)
- You will analyze the importance of parallel system changes or projects in relation to solution design, assuming responsibility for cross-project communication
- You will work in complex projects to implement new product, platform and system strategies. You will coordinate our external implementation partners (functional and technical consultants)
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a university degree in informatics or a comparable course of studies
- You have many years of experience in customer service applications
- During this time, you have gained in-depth application knowledge in the SAP customer service environment (CS, interfaces to e.g. ticketing and dispatch tools, installed base)
- Ideally you already have extensive experience in performing rollouts in the SAP environment
Your attributes and skills:
- You are accustomed to working in international teams and therefore possess a high level of intercultural sensitivity
- You have very good spoken and written English language skills, enabling you to communicate confidently in the international environment. Ideally you also speak fluent German
- Your personal qualities include very good communication and presentation skills, assertiveness and an analytical approach
- You enjoy undertaking international travel in connection with rollouts or projects
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That's why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 - 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Katharina Tostmann.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top