SAP Consultant for Finance
- Prague, Czech Republic
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity and dedication. People like you! Clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things and enjoy solving problems. We will give you the opportunity to really make a difference.
Take your next career step with us and join our international team of consultants in Prague.
What part will you play?
Every day we solve a different challenge - we work in close alignment with our customers to find the best solution for a smooth project execution or to tackle our customer's problems:
In your role as an SAP Consultant for Finance, you will be analyzing the S/4HANA system configuration and processes with focus on one of the following topics in which you already have profound experience in its functionalities and components:
- FI-AR and Cash Management
- FI-AP and intercompany clearing (ICC)
- FI-Closing and SmartClose
- Controlling, including CO-PA
We are looking for people who know how to build-up new functionalities based on the aligned template components and structural setup, who can enrich existing solution with template settings and objects and also the solution & governance documentation (SolMan / MS Office / Sharepoint). In addition, the role also covers:
- Enriching the template test environment with test data
- Develop and implement test cases, preferably automated and regression-capable
- Package settings and objects into pre-defined transports
- Transfer know-how to rollout candidate project teams
- Facilitation of rollout candidate project teams continuously
If you are curious about the challenges and possibilities of digitalization within one of the world's leading conglomerates and want to contribute to customer-specific solutions and methods: join us and gain in-depth experience in consulting, motivating change and a deep understanding of Siemens' strategies and worldwide operations.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3 years of experience in SAP Finance consulting, preferably in a large scale, multi-country, template-based environment
- Excellent knowledge and experience in SAP S/4HANA settings in one of the focus areas around FI/CO and components including FIORI
- Knowledge of the general structural setup of a S/4 HANA system
- Knowledge of integration points of your focus area into other modules and components
- Preferable: Experience in working in agile teams
We would like to get to know you better, if you think strategically, strive for innovative solutions, have strong analytical skills and you like various projects and tasks.
What we can offer to you in Prague:
- International projects in a fast-paced environment
- The opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Work-life-balance: 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- Meal vouchers or a contribution to the company canteen
- The possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. This is how we work best. Problem-solvers and an entrepreneurial mentality are highly welcome.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens! Learn more about our department at https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/services/gbs/operations/project-management-services-and-transformations.html
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top