SAP Analyst - CO Specialist- SISW- MG
- Plano, TX
• Acts as business partner/demand manager for internal customers with a focus on Controlling.
• Plans, analyzes and coordinates software automation of complex business processes for internal customers and external interfaces.
• Performs key role in application requirement development and direction of value center resources in fulfilling those requirements.
• Interacts with internal customer and development leads.
• Demonstrates advanced proficiency within the SAP CO (controlling) area.
• Operates under minimal supervision, with latitude for decision making and cross-team communication.
• Manages small to medium sized projects
• Develops block diagrams and logic flowcharts.
• Maintains technology expertise, keeping current with evolving systems analysis, programming and database technology.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
• 5 years minimum SAP FICO experience with focus on CO (controlling).
• Expertise in configuration and operational rollout of WBS elements, Internal Orders and COPA required.
• Experience implementing SAP for multiple countries on a single global instance desired.
• Good communication with demonstrated leadership skills.
• Self-motivated analyst with deep understanding of business processes.
• Strong team player, proactive learner keeping knowledge and skills up to date, adaptive and willing to work project team members and end users of varying backgrounds.
• Accounting degree plus practical business experience desired.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Back to top