Salesforce Architect (m/f/d)
- Lisbon, Portugal
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
As a Salesforce Architect, you will:
- Be responsible for identifying the organization's needs
- Break down large-scale projects to manageable tasks
- Work out which IT products to use based on cost benefit analysis
- Research and explaining to PO's and developers what's required and overseeing the progress and the quality of the SFDC projects.
- 5+ years of SFDC or CRM implementation experience
- Full life-cycle Salesforce implementations with strong expertise in 2 of the following modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud etc
- Experience architecting and managing at least two large-scale full-life cycle SFDC implementations of CRM solutions
- Responsible for developing in Apex, Lightning (LWC), Visualforce, React, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions
- Design and develop integrations between applications and other systems as may be required by customers
- In depth experience with Salesforce.com architecture and APIs and completing multiple salesforce.com implementation projects requiring integration to legacy systems using Salesforce APIs or original code development
- Experience with FSL, Salesforce CPQ, Lightning, Copado
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, etc).
- Experience presenting to PO's or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical).
- Salesforce Certifications such as Salesforce Domain Specialist or Architect certifications
- Fluent in English
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top