Siemens Industry Software is currently seeking a Global Learningand Development Trainer. This position plays a key role in drivingfunctional (Sales, Services, PreSales and Channel Sales) readiness and skillsdevelopment across a Zone organization.
- Ensure the maximumeffectiveness and overall performance of the GSCS workforce through the high-qualitydelivery of training programs, ensuring they have the right tools, skills andknowledge they need to be successful
- Understand the trainingrequirements for learning content
- When appropriate,participate as part of the work group building learning programs, courses andsupporting training aids such as training handbooks, tutorials or quickreference guides
- Contribute to themaintenance of training materials and curricula and ensure all trainingmaterials are managed within the training content library to ensure globalgovernance and consistency
- Deliver virtual and in-persontraining classes in accordance with the training program outline and content,managing session timelines and schedules to ensure completion of trainingobjectives within time
- Effectively accommodateattendees of diverse levels of competencies and varying educational needs,encouraging participation and building leaner motivation during classes
- Provide feedback andcoaching as part of the learning experience
- Maintain a consistent,friendly, and professional approach to training delivery
- Collect informalfeedback from trainees and managers and formal feedback from learning qualityreports for learning delivered; Use feedback for enhancements to delivery andinput to the Learning Program Manager for content changes
- Keeps up to date withlearning program content changes; Updates job knowledge by participating ineducational opportunities and reading professional publications
- Contribute to thedevelopment of training delivery best practice, share knowledge and practicewith other trainers and coaches, and contribute to practice innovation on deliveryapproaches and audience enrichment
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, andExperience:
- Must have CIPD Level 3(or country specific equivalent) in L&D (Advantage to have CIPD Level 5 (orcountry specific equivalent) in L&D
- Ability to demonstrate a good professionalknow-how of core, global Learning & Development practices and standards,applying these within own Learning & Development role consistently and torequired quality standards
- Communicates proactively and target-oriented indifferent daily business situations and with different personalities;comfortable speaking in front of audiences
- Experience of Sales Training and Soft SkillsTraining
- Certified Challenger Trainer
At Siemens we are always challengingourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative anddiverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more aboutthe Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software ULC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s'engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d'être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l'égalité d'accès à l'emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.