- Kyiv, Ukraine
Job Description: Sales Specialist in Digital Grid
For our Smart Infrastructure department in Kiev we are looking for a Sales Specialist in Digital Grid at the earliest opportunity.
The Sales Specialist identifies possible product sales channels including business potentials, collects information on competitors and customer applications, develops and implements strategies in order to address these potentials.
All activities have to be carried out in such a way that accordingly to the main topics protection, power quality, substation automation and distribution automation all activities results in convinced customers who buy our products.
The success of the Sales Specialist is measured based on orders of equipment in the factories.
The main tasks of the Sales Specialist are:
- Identification of new business potentials and sales channels.
- Sales of secondary equipment and systems for 6-750 kV: relay protection and control, RTU, substation and dispatching control systems, power quality, communication equipment.
- Gathering information about markets, customers, sales channels, competitors with their corresponding products to indentify relevant business volume.
- Planning and realization of activities and measures supporting the acquisition (e.g. branch specific fairs and exhibitions, customer events, presentations, visits) always oriented on economical and success oriented aspects.
- Consulting of customers on new products with respect to protection, power quality and energy automation.
- Negotiating on sales and conclusion of contracts in coordination with the management of department.
- Planning, implementation and controlling of market introduction measures for new products e.g. value argumentation, technical trainings (internal, external), individual customer measures, approvals, technical concepts, demo kits.
- Preparation of offers, internal approval of offers and contracts.
- Sales planning, forecasting and reporting.
In order to realize a sustainable business impact by promoting the Digital Grid portfolio the Sales Specialist has to meet next requirements:
- Higher technical education (for example, university degree in electrical engineering or protection).
- Work experience at least 3 years in energy field as operational/maintenance specialist or as sales.
- Knowledge of secondary equipment within electrical substations and stations.
- English on intermediate level and higher; other languages would be an advantage.
- Readiness for business trips within Ukraine and abroad;
- Good communication skills.
- Ready to take on challenges, to address customer requirements and to solve problems.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: 100 0.000000oreign owned subsidiary Siemens Ukraine
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top