- Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Sales manager specializes in selling medium voltage products, solutions and services. As managers, they play a part in every stage of the sales process-from planning the sales script to closing the sale. New technology comes on the scene seemingly every day, so success in this position requires someone passionate about the development in electrical power industry. Sales managers work predominantly in an office environment and meeting customers.
Sales Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with SI Coordinator Lead (Myanmar & Cambodia) in sales activities, support in matters of products & services positioning for the assigned area including market development.
- To create a sales strategy based on market research and sales data, identifies and develops new markets or growth fields.
- Plans and monitors achievement of agreed sales targets (BTA).
- Support strategic key partners/customers' business development.
- Ensure adherence to Sales Guidelines
- Create reports based on sales data at regular intervals and present the data in a way that helps senior management make clear decisions.
- Act as first level support for customer for respective cases and issues.
- Support in project executions including but not limited to invoicing, account receivable, etc..
- Observe company guidelines and compliance requirement.
- Others which maybe deem necessary to ensure success of SI businesses.
Sales Manager Skills
Siemens Sales manager require some technical skills and knowledge to succeed than the average sales personnel. They must have reasonable knowledge on medium voltage product or technical service they sell and be tech-savvy to conduct product demonstrations. In addition to technical knowledge, sales managers must possess leadership qualities.
In addition to these traits and areas of knowledge, the following skills are needed to find employment:
- Computer knowledge in common software such as Microsoft office apps, etc.
- Mastering technical features of products and services being sold
- Using client relationship management software to track and analyze sales activities
- Evaluating and selecting sales talent based on company needs
- Training and coaching team to be great salespeople
- Conducting product demonstrations using public speaking and sales skills
Company: Representative Office of Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top