Sales Engineer - PT SL
- Lisbon, Portugal
Siemens Logistics is a leading provider of innovative products and solutions in mail and parcel logistics and automation as well as in airport logistics with baggage and cargo handling. Software solutions and customer services along the complete product life cycle complete the portfolio. Major customers include renowned airports as well as postal and parcel service providers around the globe.
What are my responsibilities?
• Development business opportunities and implementation of the commercial strategy;
• Management and loyalty of international internal customers;
• Business analysis, prospect, generate, qualify and follow up on assigned leads;
• Identifying customer needs and building the solution;
• Management of equipment supply processes to customers;
• Preparation of technical documentation and contract monitoring;
• Management and coordination of records of offers sent to customers on corporate tools.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Superior Degree in Engineering;
• 3 or more years experience in similar functions;
• Fluent in English Language;
• Proficiency German skills is a plus;
• Customer Service Orientation: Works well with Internal and External customers utilizing strong Interpersonal and Communication skills;
• Strong interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills;
• Teamwork and flexibility to work integrated in different teams;
• Availability for domestic and international travels.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Postal, Parcel & Airport Logistics, Unipessoal Lda
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top