- Bangkok, Thailand
What are my job responsibilities?
- Build-up, maintain and develop good relationships and competency with System Integrators, suggest product and service adaption when necessary.
- Plans sales volumes and potentials of target System Integrators.
- Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
- Analyses System Integrators' markets, strategy, position and needs, investigates and evaluates specific business opportunities for products.
- Supports System Integrators directly in cost-/benefits analyses and calculations in order to demonstrate specific advantages of using Siemens products.
- Prepares and negotiates proposals in cooperation with other involved professionals and management.
- Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects or services programs.
- Co-ordinate with the Operation Team, Purchasing Team and Logistics Team regarding all order processing to ensure on-time delivery of goods to customers
- May act as point of contact in commercial matters.
- Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
- Other as assign by superior
What do I need to do to qualify for this role?
- Bachelor's degree or higher in related field.
- At least 4-5 years of experience working in a sales engineer.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Service minded, positive attitude, good team player and hard working.
- Excellent communication in English.
- Can traveling to Myanmar , Cambodia , Laos for working.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top