Sales Director (EDA) - Silicon Valley SISW-MG 180613
- Fremont, CA
During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Company: SISW - MG
Job Title: Sales Director (EDA) - Silicon Valley - 180613
Job Location: USA - CA - Fremont
Job Category: Sales
Key responsibilities and personal characteristics include:
• Strong record in building and expanding a customer portfolio for new and repeat business, maximizing business relationships through collaboration, capitalizing on global cultures to realize corporate objectives
• Maintaining appropriate focus on competitive, customer, and technology landscapes to inform strategic outlook
• Excellent business judgment and ability to formulate vision, direction, and strategy to build and motivate a cohesive sales team and increase revenue
• Identifying and building strong relationships with key customers, executives and decision makers
• Proven success in attracting, motivating and retaining high performance, enterprise sales teams
• Manage and forecast a business funnel to drive revenue while providing transparency to senior management
• Ensure effective collaboration with field technical teams and the customers to drive technology adoption and proliferation
• A track record of success selling complex technical solutions, with experience in the EDA industry
• Experience managing a skilled sales team with a large portfolio of business
• Superior leadership skills; ability to attract, engage, motivate, develop and inspire
• Demonstrated ability to deliver results that are optimized at the company level (company first, then team, then self)
• Demonstrated leadership through partnership and collaboration across a complex, global enterprise
• Proven leader who garners the respect of supporting organizations, peers and subordinates and is able to extract the best from the team
• Ability to handle competing priorities with an ability to address and solve problems on a timely manner
• Possess outstanding oral and written communication and presentation skills to all organizational levels, including executive leadership
• Bachelor's degree in EE or CS or equivalent, 10+ years of related experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, color, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Back to top