Becomepart of our "Train Control" teams!
Here,we breathe life into our vehicles by designing control functions in both SW andHW. We strive to ensure that the rolling stock we develop achieves a high levelof safety and reliability. We are interested in every operational aspect sothat the vehicles work perfectly as a whole. We are looking for solutions toachieve the lowest possible energy consumption by combining differentapproaches to energy management on board the train.
What can you expect in this role?
Yourmain role will be to take responsibility for the entire diagnostics designprocess, starting with the development of the diagnostic and service concept,through to supporting implementation on our vehicles. So your role willinclude, for example:
- Clarificationsof diagnostic requirements with our internal and external partners and ourcustomers
- Designingconcepts for automated diagnostic tests
- Closecollaboration on the project in setting timelines, meeting costs and deadlines
- Validationof the diagnostic configuration through tests and analysis of diagnostic data
Whatyou need to join our team:
- Secondaryor higher education in electrical engineering
- Knowledgeof German for everyday communication
- Czechfor daily communication
- Knowledgeof communication, analytical and other tools used in automation
- Experiencein system testing, requirements analysis, interface specification, ordiagnostic design is an advantage
What you get by joining us, among other things:
- The possibility to co-design the most up-to-date vehicles for thewhole world - our work is not created to be hidden away
- We support education in various areas, for example in the form ofour "Rail Academy" or in the framework of our talent or expert programmes
- A joining bonus of CZK 50,000
- Up to 33 days of paid leave
- Organise your working hours to suit you (you should always be atyour desk between 10 am and 2 pm)
- The possibility to work from home for a better work-life balance
- A personal annual budget of CZK 24,000 or 48,000 (depending onseniority), which can be used for various leisure activities in our cafeteria
And that'snot all. What more can we offer you? Click here: https://www.siemens.cz/mobilityjobs/firemni-benefity
Where are ouroffices? Close to the Stodůlky metro station in Prague, on Anglickém nábřeží inPilsen.
If the topic of sustainabletransport and modern transport-related solutions is close to your heart, thenyou're one of us!
SiemensMobility has been a leader in sustainable, reliable, and safe transportsolutions for more than 160 years. We have a staff of over 700 employees in theCzech Republic. We are also home to the second largest rolling stockdevelopment centre globally (over 350 colleagues). We work on projects for thewhole world, from defining requirements, to SW/HW and mechanics development, toaddressing cross-cutting themes at a vehicle level.
We influencethe lives of hundreds of thousands of passengers every day. You can ride ourfully automated metro in Vienna, or take a high-speed train direct from Londonto Amsterdam, for example. You can also often meet Taurus, the world's fastestlocomotive, on Czech railway lines.
Our currentprojects include the construction of a complete rail infrastructure and thedelivery of long-distance and high-speed units for Egypt ("Suez on rails"). But we also deal with topics such as battery or hydrogenpowertrains, autonomous driving, and related functional safety.
Is your CVnot ready or do you need more information? Contact meat email@example.com or here: www.linkedin.com/in/janaholasova, where I share more about current company activities and ourprojects. I will be happy to add you to my contacts for potential futurecooperation!
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time