Rolling stock cybersecurity expert
- Prague, Czech Republic
Our mission at Siemens Mobility Engineering
We create innovative products for vehicles used in urban and rail transport. We can manage global projects and implement the entire project, from the definition of requirements, over SW/HW and mechanics development, to cross-sectional topics at the vehicle-wide level.
If sustainable transport and the related state-of-the-art solutions resonate with you, you're the one we're looking for! 🚅♻😉
We impact the lives of hundreds of thousands of passengers every day. You can travel on our metro in Vienna or London or use our high-speed trains on the direct line between London and Amsterdam. You can even encounter the fastest loco in the world, Taurus, on Czech rails. But hydrogen and battery drives are equally relevant to us now, as well as a dual-mode locomotive 🚂. By creating energy-efficient zero-emission transport systems, we contribute to fulfilling the Czech Republic's, European Union's and global commitments related to energy, climate, and the environment.
What does our team do, and what will be your role?
Your task will be to assume responsibility for the implementation of processes securing our products. You will be a member of an international project team focusing on implementing security requirements (SW/HW) through the development of concepts, analyses, and IT security tests during validation and verification. Other activities will include:
- The specification of security requirements and support when meeting international/local security-related standards and regulations
- Drawing up a security architecture for a monitored object (railway vehicle, a particular system or product)
- Negotiations with customers/suppliers related to IT security in various project stages
- Validation of security measures ("friendly hacking", "penetration testing")
- Technical support in the implementation of IT security in the rail sector
- University education, ideally with a focus on ICT
- Experience in IT security in rail transport or automation
- Knowledge of IT security technologies and concepts (Firewalls, VPN, AV SW, etc.)
- Knowledge of embedded systems and industrial communication (e.g., Profinet)
- Familiarity with the respective standards such as IEC 62443
- Czech for daily communication
- Active knowledge of English or German
By joining us, among other things, you will get, for example:
- Signing bonus in amount of CZK 50,000
- Up to 33 days of holiday
- Working hours as you organize them (you should be available between 10 am and 2 pm)
- Possibility of working from home for a better work-life balance
- Personal annual budget in the amount of CZK 48,000, which you can use for various leisure-time activities in our cafeteria
And that's not all. What else can we offer? Click here to find out: https://www.siemens.cz/mobilityjobs/en/employee-benefits
Where can you find our offices? Nearby Stodůlky subway station in Prague / in the center of Pilsen on Anglické nábřeží.
Don't you have your CV, or do you want to know more? 🙋♀️🙋♂So, please contact me at 📧 email@example.com or here: www.linkedin.com/in/janaholasova , where I share more information about our current projects and events 🌍🚅🍀. I'll be happy to add you to my contact network, also for any future cooperation! 😉
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top