Research Engineer – AI & Industrial Data Analytics
- Braşov, Romania
What are my responsibilities?
• Analyze large, complex data sets by developing advanced Big Data infrastructures for streaming and machine learning pipelines based on business initiatives & research projects
• Demonstrate outstanding ability to drive innovation and research in the form of practical and effective support to business. Apply for patents and publishing papers at top-tier conferences/journals
• Gather, structure and design data and application models, produce robust concepts and code following industry grade coding practices
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• University degree in Computer or Natural Sciences domain, show at least 3+ years of field experience in solving real world problems
• Proven background in data science, including statistics, Big Data processing landscape, data mining, time series forecasting
• Experience and proven technical expertise in designing and programming large scale data driven solutions using any of the high-level programming languages: Java/Python/C++/Matlab
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top