Requirements Manager (f/m/d) for Railway Systems
- Berlin, Germany
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
As the project takes place in Frankfurt your job location will be Frankfurt for approximately three years.
Your new role - challenging and future-oriented
In your new role as a Requirements Manager (f/m/d) for Railway Systems you take the lead in managing technical requirements, technical interfaces and configurations for Siemens Mobility's scope of supply of a new People-Mover System Connecting Terminals 1 and 2 with Future Terminal 3 at Frankfurt Airport.
- You establish and implement the project-specific procedures and plans for Requirements Management and Configuration Management on own authority.
- You comprehend the relevance of the Requirements Processes in conjunction with other related engineering and project managements disciplines, such as design management, time scheduling, risk management, defects management, hazard management, etc.
- You maintain the databases and handle the user administration in the related tools (e.g. IBM DOORS, Fabasoft).
- You are responsible to coordinate the relevant stakeholders in order to ensure their timely and quality provision of deliverables.
- As an expert (f/m/d) in your field you guide team members and conduct trainings on processes and tool handling for team members, partners and customers.
- You continuously strive for further optimization of the processes and tools.
- The basis of your success is a completed masters university degree in the fields of transportation engineering, civil engineering, electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Your many years of relevant professional experience have given you expertise in rail-bound transportation systems.
- You have profound knowledge and experience in Requirements Management and Interface Management.
- You are able to read, understand and write technical requirements.
- In the light of the significance of digitalization, programming skills would be a valuable add.
- You have project management skills and apply an independent and structured way of working.
- You have pronounced communication skills and a high level of social competence.
- Ideally you have gained work experience in an international environment.
- Your command of the German language is on a professional level. Knowledge of French as well as mastering other languages is of advantage.
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Daniela Welz.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top