R&D SW Engineer_RTLC - SISW-MG
- Greater Noida, India
During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
- B.Tech or M.Tech in CSE/EE/ECE from a reputed engineering college like the IITs.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in EDA tool development. Experience with RTL synthesis tools is a plus.
- Should have good knowledge of C/C++, data structures and algorithms.
- Should have worked on large software projects and be familiar with software development processes.
- Good knowledge of memory and performance considerations in software design.
- Working knowledge of Verilog/VHDL, synthesis, simulation.
- Working knowledge of RTL synthesis especially in the area of optimization is plus
- Self-motivated individual and willing to learn and contribute in a global team.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top