R&D SW Engineer_CSD-SISW-MG
- Greater Noida, India
During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
- We are looking for the candidates for the RTL Front End team.
- Team's main charter is to provide RTL synthesis to the PowerPro and Slec family of tools.
- Specify, design, develop and maintain software for RTL synthesis of SoC's.
- Develop software based on functional and architectural specification according to established quality and process standards
- Work with team to clarify what should be build and how to test it
- Support customer issues continuously
- B.Tech/M.Tech from a reputed institute
- Having 4-8 years of experience in software development
- Experience in EDA is a big plus
- Very good knowledge of C/C++, design patterns
- Strong hold on data-structures and algorithms
- Good knowledge of digital logic design
- Knowledge of low power aware synthesis and power formats - UPF/CPF - is a plus
- Good hands-on knowledge of Revision control systems like Perforce
- Knowledge of scripting languages is plus
- A good thinking to take on bigger and sustainable programs for complex systems
- Good analytical, abstraction and communication skills
- Team player with ability to work with cross-functional teams
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top