R&D Cybersecurity Assessor
- Bucharest, Romania
Our cybersecurity specialists are true professionals in terms of thinking outside the box. They explore every possibility when it comes to effective ways of deceiving, circumventing, and weakening IT systems so that they can protect them even more successfully. To this end, they ask questions that have no answers yet and look for gaps where hardly anyone would suspect them. This is crucial for digitalization! Join our team and we will foster your continuing professional development and an exchange with colleagues from all over the world. So you may specialize or develop your knowledge as a generalist. One thing is certain: your ideas will not be filed away, but almost always find their way into company practice.
What part will you play?
- In your new role as a R&D Cybersecurity Tester you perform security assessments of Siemens products and solutions
- You develop new technologies and methodologies in the field of cyber security testing within internal and funded research projects
- Moreover, you apply R&D results in security assessments / penetration tests and contribute to the development of new services and training offers
- You share your know-how within our team and supervise interns and working students
What you need to make real what matters:
- The foundation of your success is a university degree in cyber security, computer science, electrical engineering or related fields
- You have a clear understanding of state-of the-art cyber security concepts and deep knowledge in penetration testing and the development of security testing tools
- In addition, you already gained professional experience in applied research and in the transfer of R&D results into prototypes and customer offers
- You distinguish yourself by very good communication skills, strong customer orientation, with a high degree of personal initiative and a team-player mindset
- Your business fluent English and German language skills as well as your openness to travel when required, round off your profile.
Make your mark in our exciting world as Siemens!
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more results-oriented and better prepared to respond efficient to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds .
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top